Kayak courses on Tirino river
From June to September, with an assistent of kayak and canoe certified teacher, it is possible to learn the first and second level Kayak technique on Tirino river along its most faster and paced sections, nestled in a charming and wild landscape in the heart of Gran Sasso National Park.
- Time of the year: all weekends from June till September.
- Location: meeting point at Fiume Tirino Visit Centre – Via A. Gramsci Bussi sul Tirino (PE). Introduction and theory during the course. Lessons in the water on Tirino river, leaving from San Martino, a location in Capestrano district.
- Recipients: nature and sport lovers. No previous experience is required.
- Teachers: the course will be taken by a teacher belonging to the Canoe and Kayak Italian League.
- Duration: 12 hours
- Structure: 2 hours of theory lessons, 10 hours of lessons in water.
- Content: Notions on canoe technique and river safety methods will be offered during the course.
Course price is 140,00€ for each participant, the price includes equipment renting.
A night stand and food are not included.
To apply for a course you have to call the secretariat of Il Bosso Social Cooperative at number 085 9808009 or write an email to email@example.com.
IL BOSSO Cooperative reserves itself the right to cancel the course if the minimum number of participants has not been reached. In this case, the fee will be fully refunded. IL BOSSO Social Cooperative does absolutely not accept any other form of compensation to customers.