Environment consulting services
Il Bosso Cooperative provides technical and educational services to promote, develop and spread knowledge about environmental heritage and natural resource management. By doing consulting, studies, research, technical assistance, land management, it offers its expertise to public entities and/or private organizations in the following areas:
- Wildlife Management with Wildlife Drafting Plans, Surveys, Monitoring, Radio Take-overs;
- Environment Assessments according to the Community rules (VIA – VAS – VI), required for each project schedule, plan or program you may want to achieve;
- Geo-design, which involves the application of GIS systems to capture, store, extract, process and represent spatial data in the real world.
Il Bosso Cooperative provides technical and educational services to promote, develop and spread knowledge about environmental heritage and natural resource management.
Environment Assessments are environment policy tools developed in order to verify beforehand the way how human activities affect the environment.
Il Bosso Cooperative offers consulting services on different types of Assessments prescribed by the Community rules:
ENVIRONMENT IMPACT EVALUATION
ENVIRONMENT STRATEGIC EVALUATION
ENVIRONMENT EFFECT EVALUATION
It addresses to public entities, companies and private parties.
IL BOSSO Cooperative regarding VIA takes care of the following steps:
- Testing procedure or screening,
- Bounding procedure of investigation range or scoping,
- Study processing of Environment Impact (S.I.A.), which is the core of VIA.
VAS is a procedure of Environment Evaluation to be applied on Plans, Programs and Environment Policies, because it verifies all consequences coming from proposed actions on the environment.
IL BOSSO Cooperative regarding VAS takes cares of the following steps:
- Screening, to verify that either a plan or a program falls within the rules prescribed by VAS;
- Scoping, to verify the range of necessary investigations to evaluate the environment situation;
- Data processing by using GIS applications in order to verify the evolution of different planning settings depending on the environment target level.
The impact evaluation procedure is one of the prescribed instructions from article 6 of 92/43/CEE Regulation to guarantee the preservation and proper management of NATURA 2000 sites. IL BOSSO Cooperative regarding VINCA takes care of the following steps:
-Verification (screening) – a procedure that identifies a possible significant impact of either a plan or project on a site of Natura 2000 network;
– Impact report issue
– Data issue by using GIS applications.
Regarding this area, Il Bosso Cooperative offers a variety of fully optional solutions which include GPS tracking and paper digitalisation.
IT System implementation, mapping services, web GIS, consulting activities and training courses are only some of the proposals IL BOSSO Cooperative offers.